Skip to content
Info & Feestbwecovers2018-04-07T12:46:28-04:00
Why should I choose you as my designer?
As a designer I know how important a good cover is to a story’s marketability and ultimate success. To each cover I bring years of professional experience as a freelance graphic designer. I’ll take the time to learn about your story and your goals so that I can create an enticing design that balances effectiveness and aesthetic. If you want a professional quality cover design to help your story shine, choose TBWeCovers.com.
How can I commission you to design my cover?
Easy! Email me today to get your project started. When you get in touch with me, please copy and provide responses to the questionnaire below:
• Will this be an ebook, print book or combination design request?
• What is your timeline for receipt of the final files?
• What is the title of the book?
• Who is the author?
• Please provide a brief summary of what the book is about. (This will help me design/come up with a few concept ideas for you)
• Are there any symbols/images that are important and that should be considered for the cover?
• Are there any currently published covers in your genre/field that you love? Are there any you don’t like? (Please provide links)
• What are your expectations for this cover?
A $20-$50 (depending on package chosen) non-refundable deposit is required to commence work.
Once the project begins, I will present you with stock images for review and approval to begin designing your cover options.
Once you’ve chosen your images and have approved them, the necessary stock photos will be purchased and the final cover art will be created.
After the final concept is approved, you will be invoiced for the balance of the project cost before final files are delivered.
If applicable, additional (4+) stock photo costs are invoiced separately and must be paid prior to photo purchase. I will provide you with the projected stock cost at the same time I submit the images to be used on the cover for approval.
Estimated turnaround time for a completed cover is 7 days from receipt of your deposit. This time line will fluctuate depending on how quickly you approve the proofs of your cover.
Estimated times for full jackets are 9 days from approval of design concept.